Do You Take Responsibility for Yourself?
One of the keys in life to take account of what you do and the actions you take. Do you take responsibility for yourself? How is it that you react to situations? You can only control what actions you do and steps you take to prevent anything bad happening/ Though sometimes it may not work out the important thing is you did all you can. Be true to yourself and make sure you take account of what in your life works and doesn’t work. Blaming other people won’t help your case. Look to what is good in your life and what has worked and learn from the lessons of those challenges that didn’t. The more responsibility you take in becoming aware of what you do the more you will realize what steps to take for yourself. You are the master in your life. So what is stopping you from going there? Got for it!
- Vision, Innovation, Trust, Ease: the 4 Qualities of Collaboration. bit.ly/XLhI6O #7Graces 15 minutes ago
- Old school marketing is 1-way communication. New paradigm marketing is all about dialogue. bit.ly/14dhZqE #7Graces 16 hours ago
- 'I will I, Patrick Cullinane, will demonstrate outside the Royal Courts of In-Justice for 4 days, starting Tue 1st … pledgebank.com/Trial-by-Jury 19 hours ago
- @MellowedE Many thanks for mentioning me today. Have a wonderful day! 1 day ago
- @HolisticLifeW Thanks for the Twitter mention. 1 day ago